The grain elevator at Bradwardine, MB is an ex Manitoba Pool elevator. It was built in 1927 and received an annex in 1948. The elevator closed in July 1980, soon after the CP Lenore subdivision was abandoned.
The bottom portion of one side of the elevator has been patched with a large corrugated metal panel, and some of the roofs have been replaced. The elevator appeared to be in use when last visited in late 2017.
The town itself is becoming a ghost town, with only a few occupied houses and several abandoned buildings and houses.
Back to Manitoba grain elevators