The tiny community of Kaleida, Manitoba has one grain elevator, the former Manitoba Pool “B” elevator.
The Kaleida Farmers Elevator Association was formed in 1905 and George Ullyot built the Kaleida grain elevator. In 1907 it was purchased by Ogilvie Flour Mills.
It became the Manitoba Pool “B” elevator at some point. The elevator shipped its last load of grain on August 1,1963.
The Kaleida grain elevator was served by the CP Kaleida subdivision. The track reached Kaleida in 1904. The track was removed in October 1963.
Back to Manitoba grain elevators