There are two grain elevators in the small town of Isabella, Manitoba. The taller elevator was built by the Manitoba Pool in 1955.
The smaller elevator was originally built by the Western Canada Flour Milling Company in Crandall and moved to Isabella in 1910. It became part of the Pool in 1939.
Both elevators were on the CN Rapid City subdivision, which was abandoned in 1978.
Back to Manitoba grain elevators