The town of Lauder, Manitoba was once a junction between the “main” CP Boissevain subdivision and the branch line to Alida.
The photo above shows four grain elevators in Lauder, including stout Ogilvie #27.
In 1919 there was a Lake of the Woods grain elevator behind the CP train station.
Lauder had a Federal grain elevator between 1932 and 1949, with a capacity of 45,000 bushels.
Back to Manitoba grain elevators