The Meadows grain elevator was a Paterson wooden elevator located on the CP main line (CP Carberry subdivision) between Winnipeg and Portage la Prairie, Manitoba.
This grain elevator was owned by Paterson Grain, a division of Paterson GlobalFoods Inc., but it was not listed in the 2014-2015 “Grain Elevators in Canada” publication by the Canadian Grain Commission. It had a capacity of 3,430 tonnes between the elevator and its annex. It had a listed capacity of 3,930 prior to 2001, when it still had a low grain warehouse beside the annex.
It appears that this elevator was constructed in 1947.
The elevator was demolished on July 18, 2017 and the annex followed on July 20, 2017.
Back to Manitoba grain elevators