At one time there were two grain elevators in Moore Park, Manitoba. The “A” elevator seen above was built in 1929 as Pool #133 and had an annex added in 1951. The “B” elevator used to be a Lake of the Woods elevator before being acquired by the Manitoba Pool.
The elevators were served by the CP Varcoe subdivision.
Both elevators have been demolished.
Back to Manitoba grain elevators