There are two grain elevators in the small town of Lang, Saskatchewan. One is an ex Paterson grain elevator and the other was owned by the Saskatchewan Wheat Pool. The ex Pool elevator has half a 1967 Centennial logo on the cupola.
In 1909 there were at least three grain elevators in Lang, SK according to the above photo, including an International Elevator Co. elevator.
Back to Saskatchewan grain elevators