The Primate, SK grain elevator was owned by the Saskatchewan Wheat Pool and was the “A” elevator. It consists of a central elevator – a former Paterson elevator with a square top – with a smaller elevator used as an annex. It was built in the mid 1970s.
The first grain elevator in Primate was built in 1914. At one point there were eight grain elevators in the town, but by 2008 this elevator was the only one left.
Primate is located 11 km southeast of Macklin, SK.
Back to Saskatchewan grain elevators