There were three grain elevators in the small town of Verlo, Saskatchewan until the early 21st century. Two were ex UGG elevators and one was a Paterson elevator.
These elevators were demolished by the land owner in 2004.
The hamlet of Verlo was incorporated in 1928 and was located along a Canadian Pacific Railway branch line. The population dwindled in the mid 1950s, and the last of the grain elevators closed in 1984 and the railway was removed (more information).
Back to Saskatchewan grain elevators