This is the former Excelsior, Alberta grain elevator. It was built in 1925 by J.S. Samis, and was owned by the Krause Milling Company for a few years until acquired by Parrish and Heimbecker in 1930.
It was closed in 1951 and moved to its present location on highway 28A, between Edmonton and Fort Saskatchewan.
Thanks to Jim A. Pearson for the information on this elevator.
Back to Alberta grain elevators