The Arden grain elevator stood next to the CP Minnedosa subdivision. In May 2014, there was a sign on the elevator for the Wheat Belt Community Futures project, now known as Community Futures Westman.
At last report it was owned by the Rolling Acres Hutterite Colony.
The elevator had a capacity of 2,720 tonnes.
It appeared to be two elevators, a larger central elevator flanked by an annex on one side and a smaller grain elevator on the other side, turned 90 degrees away from the normal orientation for an elevator. It is possible that the smaller elevator was a Lake of the Woods or Western Canada Flour Mills elevator, as both were present before 1940.
The elevator was demolished in late November 2020.
Back to Manitoba grain elevators