The village of McCauley, Manitoba had a grain elevator complex until 1995. The first elevator was built in 1928; an annex was added in 1956 and another elevator was added in 1968.
The entire facility was renovated in 1985 but it was damaged by a wind storm in 1995, and demolished soon afterward. See the Manitoba Historical Society page for more information.
Back to Manitoba grain elevators