The two Napinka grain elevators sit beside the Canadian Pacific railway tracks bearing the town’s name, the CP Napinka subdivision. The town of Napinka was founded in 1908 and dissolved in 1986, and is now part of the rural municipality of Brenda.
Ex Ogilvie Grain Elevator
This ex Ogilvie Flour grain elevator became the Manitoba Pool “B” elevator at some point. The elevator is in derelict condition.
The other grain elevator in Napinka is a more standard Manitoba Pool design.. It was built around 1928 and closed around 1984. This also does not appear to be in use.
Back to Manitoba grain elevators