There is a sign in Norquay, Saskatchewan that describes the former location of grain elevators and other trackside structures in the town.
The sign lists six grain elevators:
- Federal Grain elevator, built in 1911, closed in 1981, demolished.
- UGG grain elevator, built in 1919, torn down in 1997.
- Ruthenian Farmer Elevator co. elevator, moved to Hyas, SK.
- North Star Grain Elevator, built in 1923, burned in 1953.
- Richardson (Pioneer) elevator, built in 1911, torn down in 1993.
- Elevator built in 1954, torn down in 2010.
The town has no grain elevators any more.
Back to Saskatchewan grain elevators